3.12.2007

Work on your power of attraction: Creativity

It took me a moment to put that article together, because I was not inspired at all for weeks. I still don't know how to put it together. I guess, if I keep writing I will end up finding the right words.
& this is supposed to be about creativity. I'm a very creative person. I may not always express it, but I know I am! (yeah right! you're struggling to put one article together. come on now!) I know that's what you are thinking.
Well, how would you define creativity? Is it about drawing beautiful things or writing incredible stories? I used to do that a lot when I was in high-school. When I got bored I would just start drawing on the table. Then of course, when I was caught I had to come on saturday morning to clean all the tables of the classroom. My mother never found out about my advisor-order community services because I had the good explanation for getting up early few saturdays per month.
I can't lie, but I could make you believe whatever I want, if my life depended on it. It's a survival reflex.
My definition of creativity is the ability to find a solution to any kind of problem very quickly or the ability to visualize things in 3D in your mind easily.
You are creative. Don't think that just because your entourage is not complimenting you on the things you call painting that you are not creative.
Creativity is within all of us. All you have to do to experience this creativity is to think more often out of the box. Look for answers where nobody goes. Think theorically & be playful. Be unique, be a child, be curious!
Think about it. People are always seduced by playful minds. If you are creative enough, your entourage will always expect unpredictable ideas from you. They will enjoy your discussions, because you have a different way of interpreting events.
I have to work on everything but creativity to become magnetic. I enjoy seeing the reaction of people when they just meet me & I love hearing that I am different from most of the girls of my age.
You too, work on becoming unique & creative. Don't be afraid to be a child sometimes.
You can excercise yourself by finding explanations to current events. Forget about everything the medias are saying & find your own explanation.
Have fun :)

No comments: